At Dunn Associates we do our best to make the admissions process a smooth and easy one for you. Prior to your first appointment, we call your insurance company to verify your outpatient mental health benefits, as well as to obtain prior authorization when required. We file insurance claims for you or assist you in submitting claims to be reimbursed for out of pocket costs that apply based on your insurance plan. It is important to remember that you are seeking out highly specalized treatment and not all insurance carriers cover mental health. Often times your plan will have seperate rates and fees for mental health treatment. Your care is our primary focus and we will work to stay within your coverage however there can be services that are not covered but necessary for your treatment.
We are providers of the following insurances:
- Anthem/Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Lutheran Preferred
- Physicians Health Plan (PHP)
- Signature Care
- Three Rivers Preferred
- United Healthcare
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. While we provide the service of verifying insurance benefits, ultimate responsibility for coverage of services lies with the patient. We encourage you to check your outpatient mental health benefits by calling the customer service telephone number on your card and asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met?
- Will I have a copay or coinsurance?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is prior authorization required?
If we are not providers of your insurance, you may still have "out-of-network" benefits that apply. We are happy to provide out-of-network benefit verification and authorization when required.
We accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
We require 24-hour notification of cancellation.