Our phones are currently out of service due to recent severe weather. Please contact us via this website and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are currently taking steps to resolve this problem.
We apologize for the inconvienence.
At Dunn Associates, P.C. we provide a comfortable, supportive, and confidential atmosphere where clients of all ages and backgrounds can work toward meeting the goals they establish. We offer a wide variety of therapies for children, adolescents and adults, and provide counseling for individuals, couples and families in the following areas:
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Behavior Disorders
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
We feature an experienced group of providers who maintain an evidence-based approach to treatment and provide the following services:
- ADD/ADHD Assessment and Treatment
- Forensic Evaluation (Child Custody, Parent Evaluation, Parent Coordination, Pre and Post Divorce Counseling for both parents and children)
- Geriatric Counseling
- Alcohol/Drug Assessment
- Psychological and Psychoeducational Testing
- Counseling of young children, adolescents, families, and adults
- Learning Disability Assessment
- Parent Training
- University Student Evaluations
Numerous Psycotherapy and Psycho-educational Groups for children, adolescents, parents, and adults
At Dunn Associates we also provide a variety of group therapies throughout the year, and continuously engage in developing new groups to meet current needs. To learn more about the services we provide, call our office at 260-484-5599 to speak to a client relations representative. You may also complete information below and you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss your needs.